Effective Solution for Narrow Ridge & Small Anterior Teeth
- Excellent 2-piece solution for maxillary lateral incisors & mandible anterior
- Easy-to-use, intuitive surgical procedure
- Excellent esthetics
MiNi™, but mighty
In comparative tests, MiNi™ Ø3.0 showed similar compressive strength, while MiNi™ Ø3.25 showed much higher wall strength.
Special thread design & super self-tapping create better initial stability in any compromised bone situation.
This distinctive design enables bone condensing, gentle ridge expansion, maximized compressive force resistance, & minimized shear force production.¹
- Do not use torque wrench
- Max uniform strength of hex is 50Ncm
- Do not exceed 75Ncm
- McCullough JJ , Klokkevold PR The effect of implant thread design on implant stability in the early post-operative period
- S.-Y. Lee, The cytocompatability and osseointegration of Ti implants with Xpeed surfaces
- F.G. Mangano Early bone formation around immediately loaded implants with nanostructured calcium-incorproated and machined surface: a randomized controlled histologic and histophometric study in human posterior maxilla