WHAT’S MISJU (Minimal Invasive Surgery Rejuvenation)
Misju procedure is sued to pull, push and collect loose and sagging skin by injecting the thread to tissues using a plastic surgery surture. Skin volume rises vertically, thus the skin volume point goes back to the area where it once was.
- Anyone is possible to have from late teens of growth phase
- Diversity of thread length
- As a nonincision surgery, scar is barely left
- Immediate correction is possible
- The more detailed expression is posible compared to traditional lifting surgery
- Quick operation and rapid recovery
- Lifting as well as volume redistribution
- Expected Effect:
- New 3D volume shifting in various directions.
- Different from the existing 2D lifting.
- Not just usual stretch out lifting but pushes, pulls, and gathers loose tissues to give a youthful, volumizing skin
- Age Range : For patients from early 20s to late 70s
- Effective Area : Brow, Nasolabial Fold, Lip, Jowl, Midface, Lowerface, Neck, Breast, Knee, Hip
- Effective Period: (1 Year, After 1 Year 50%, Permanent)
- Most of the scaffolder gets absorbed after 1 year
- Scaffolder gets slowly absorbed after 3 months, leading to 50% absorption after a
- When the scaffolder gets absorbed throughout time, volume effect slowly
- However, even after a complete absorption of scaffolder, more than 50% of effect is maintained with formation of collagen Therefore, unlike complete loss of effects found from fillers, patient’s skin will not go back to its previous state.
- Second operation within 1-2 years after the first operation → Due to collagen bands already formed from the first operation, correction from the second operation will be far more